photo botslide.jpg

Iced Early Grey Latte

3.18.2015

latte
Now that the temperatures are starting to warm I find myself not as interested in curling up with a cup of hot tea (pause for gasps).  That's not to say that I don't still luuuuv tea in any shape or form.  Lately I've been enjoying iced tea to get my fix.  This blended iced latte is perfect for these warmer days.


Blended Iced Earl Grey Latte:
*adapted from Thug Kitchen

2 cups vanilla coconut milk
1/2 cup water
4 bags Earl Grey tea
1-2 teaspoons honey (to taste)
2 cups ice
1/2 frozen banana

Note: You could use any tea that you prefer (chai would be delicious)

In a small saucepan, heat coconut milk & water over medium heat until bubbles form around edges.  Turn off heat & add tea bags.  Let bags steep for 10 minutes.  Take bags out & let cool in fridge for 1.5 hours.  Add honey, ice, banana, & tea mix into blender & run until smooth.

I love enjoying this frothy, icy beverage with a side of ginger tea biscuits!

tea & biscuits
iced latte


What's your favorite beverage to sip when the temps start to rise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme