photo botslide.jpg

Kiehl's Overnight Biological Peel

3.11.2015

biological peel

It's no surprise that I'm completely obsessed with Kiehl's.  (You can read my raves here & here.)  I've recently been trying out the Overnight Biological Peel.  I was interested in giving peels a go but knowing how this ginger's skin reacts to everything I was a bit hesitant.

After using this product for a few weeks, I'm happy to report no negative reactions.  I just apply an even layer over my face before bed.  In the morning I wash it off with warm water.  The formula is gentle enough that it doesn't make my skin all red & flaky (attractive), but it gently exfoliates & replenishes the surface to help even my skin tone.  It's even gentle enough that you can use it up to three times a week.  With continued use, I'm hoping the surface of my skin will be smoother & pores less visible.  I'm already pleased with the results!

What are some of your favorite chemical exfoliants?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme