photo botslide.jpg

Life Lately

4.05.2015

bloom
Hello blog world!  Long time, no see.  If you read any of my posts over on the Alabama Women Bloggers site this month, you'll know that March was a complete whirlwind.  While it was absolute chaos, it was a month full of blessings.

I was so honored to be named the AWB Blogger of the Month for March.  This gave me the opportunity the guest post on their site all month.  It was also my first time writing editorial posts, which was a new but exciting challenge.  If you haven't checked out their site, you can do so here.  Be sure to read all my posts regarding luck!

This month also happens to be mine & Brad's wedding anniversary.  Each year we take a big trip to celebrate.  We schlepped all over Europe for two weeks & it was excellent.  (Posts coming soon!)

Brad & I were both blessed with promotions at work which meant a huge change in responsibilities & work hours for me.  I'm slowly getting used to the different assignment & it's still surreal realizing that I'm responsible for my workers now, rather than being the subordinate.  Eek!

Probably the biggest change this month has been moving.  We finally sold our house & with it, I've had to bid farewell to my first home.  I'm so excited to move on to a new home that Brad & I can build together, but it is slightly bittersweet saying goodbye to my first big purchase of adulthood.  Now we're living out of boxes that have been scattered between two houses, a storage center, & four cars.  I find myself constantly looking for items but hopefully soon enough we'll find a new house & can settle down.  Goodbye, little yellow house!

Thanks for your patience during my absence.  I promise to be better at this whole blogging thing from here on out *crosses heart*.  Stick around for some new & exciting things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme