photo botslide.jpg

Project Pan 2015

1.13.2015

I am a hoarder. 
But only when it comes to beauty products. 
It's no secret here that I love sampling lots of new little beauty goodies.  Unfortunately I tend to find new ones to try before I finish the old.  Therein lies the problem as my bathroom cabinets & makeup storage are overrun with half used items.  So while I don't make resolutions per se- I have decided that 2015 is going to be a year where I lay down the law on new purchases.  A 'project pan' of sorts.  I'm just really looking to minimize the amount of clutter in my life.  Once I have gone through all the extras, I'll have a better idea of the products I really love & can just repurchase those as needed.  I've decided that I won't allow myself to purchase any new items until I've completely used up all the running ones I have in my possession (i.e. no new mascara until I've finished the six, yes SIX- that are in my drawer currently). 

I'm already dreading this as beauty products are my weakness.  I don't find myself shopping for clothes or jewelry or shoes.  But give me an hour of down time & I'll quickly find myself online browsing the pages of Sephora.  This proves to be especially challenging as I already have a Sephora gift card I received for Christmas that is just burning a hole in my pocket.  Hopefully I'll be able to hold strong & clean out those products though!

What is your area of shopping weakness?  When you're feeling spendy, what's your go to item?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme