photo botslide.jpg

Rosemary Infused Olive Oil

9.01.2014

 
I love rosemary in any form or fashion.  I love the scent, the taste, the plant, ANYTHING.  When I was browsing Instagram the other day I came across a recipe for rosemary infused olive oil.  Um, hello!  Heaven in a recipe?  I think so.  Of course I hopped on making this right away & I'm happy to report it was deeeelicious.  Best part is the recipe couldn't be easier.


Rosemary Infused Olive Oil:
1 c extra virgin olive oil
5 or 6 rosemary sprigs

Cook rosemary sprigs in saucepan with olive oil over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes.  Remove from the heat & let cool to room temperature.  Transfer the sprigs to a cruet or bottle & add oil.  Seal & refrigerate.

This should keep for about one month, although I challenge you to make it last that long.  Our bottle lasted less than a week.  We enjoyed it with some fresh rosemary bread I made (told you I can't get enough rosemary).  I love dipping the bread in oil & freshly ground pepper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme