photo botslide.jpg

Coconut Cantaloupe Smoothie

6.12.2014

Now that summer is here I'm craving lots of fruity smoothies.  I recently bit the bullet & invested in a Vitamix (more to come on that later...) so I've been using it nearly every day to whip up a quick & nutritious smoothie for breakfast or a snack. 
After a trip to the grocery store the other day I came home with a few cantaloupes.  Brad & I love cantaloupe & I thought I'd try it out in a smoothie.  After tasting the first batch of this smoothie, I've really been loving it & have made it several times lately.  It's chop full of vitamins, fiber, & protein.  It's just the perfect way to start off a day!
 Coconut Cantaloupe Smoothie:
  • 1 cup diced cantaloupe
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 1 cup ice
  • 2 tbsp flax seed (optional)
Blend until smooth & enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme