photo botslide.jpg

3 Tips to Make Your Lips Look Fuller

10.28.2014

My family is cursed with uber thin lips.  So much so that when I smile, my top lip completely disappears.  While I'm not considering lip injections or anything of the sort, I am looking for a way to get a fuller pout.  Here are 3 quick & easy (injection free!) tips to help your lips look their best.


1) Outline your cupid's bow with a white eyeliner & blend.
2) Underline the center of your bottom lip with a dark brown eyeliner & blend.
3) Place a bit of highlighter in the center of your bottom lip, as well as your cupid's bow & blend again.
While you won't be mistaken for Angelina Jolie, you will notice a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme