photo botslide.jpg

Piper & Leaf Teas

12.17.2014

piper & leaf teas
If you've been following this blog for any time you're likely to have read where I have mentioned Piper & Leaf teas before (like herehere).  I'm a big time lover of these gourmet teas locally made in Huntsville, AL by a family run business.  They sell these loose-leaf teas online or in many local stores in the Huntsville area. 

They are often found at many festivals & events across the state as well.  I first discovered this company on one of my trips to Pepper Place Market in Birmingham & it was love at first taste!  I wanted to try out some more of their flavors & was really excited to see they were selling some limited release flavors for Christmas.  I can't wait to give them a try!  If any of these pairings sound like something you'd enjoy, run on over to their storefront or website before they're gone!
piper & leaf teas
piper & leaf teas
piper & leaf teas
piper & leaf teas
piper & leaf teas
piper & leaf teas

Have you tried Piper & Leaf? What are some of your favorite tea brands?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme