photo botslide.jpg

2015 Travel Plans

12.22.2014

irish sheep
As always, I am constantly looking for my next adventure.  As a result, we've already got some travel planned for the upcoming year & I can hardly wait to pack my bags & hit the road.  I always have to have another trip on the horizon so I can keep motivated but some of my favorite adventures come together last minute.  Hopefully this year we'll find time again to squeeze a few weekend trips in here & there.  As for now here's what I'm looking forward to...

January: Asheville, NC
I haven't been to Asheville before & am just beginning to start researching things to do there.  We'll only be there for the weekend of my birthday but I'm still looking for some fun things to do & see.  If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments below!

March: Portugal, Spain, France, & Italy
This is our annual 'big trip' we take for our anniversary so I'm really looking forward to 15 fabulous days abroad!

June: Jackson Hole, WY
I've been so anxious to make a trip to Wyoming (particularly Jackson Hole) for several years now.  My sister has a work trip planned there this summer & she's kind enough to allow me to tag along.  I'm hoping in 2016 Brad & I can take a trip to Montana to Flathead Lake, Glacier National Park, & drive up to Banff National Park in Canada.  This trip to that area will hopefully only fuel the need to start planning!

peruvian festival

What travel plans have you made for the upcoming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme