photo botslide.jpg

Review: You Won't Believe Your Eyes

2.23.2015

eye serum
I've talked a lot about the troubles with my under eye area in the past.  If you've somehow managed to miss out on all my gripes, let me catch you up with the Cliff's Notes version: we're talking desert level dry skin.  Fortunately, I recently found my oasis.

I picked up a tube of Soap & Glory's "You Won't Believe Your Eyes" moisture serum on a whim as I was perusing the pages of Sephora a few months ago.  It was on clearance & I'm constantly searching for a HG eye product so I figured Why not?  I recently started using it & have been iiiim-pressed with how great this product is at hydrating my undereyes.  This product is a serum so it's much thinner than a cream & sinks in quickly.  Soap & Glory claim this product will help eliminate puffiness.  I fortunately don't suffer from puffy undereyes so I can't attest to that, but I really enjoy the small roller balls that have a cooling effect.  I've also noticed that I've been using this product for a month or so & I've barely made a dent in it.  It only takes a small dab so it lasts forever.  My favorite part?  Because it's so thin & sinks in so quickly, I can use it right before applying my makeup.

If you suffer from dry undereyes & are looking for a hydrating product, give this one a try!

eye serum
eye serum
eye serum

What's your favorite eye cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme