photo botslide.jpg

Fall Lipsticks

11.24.2014

fall lipsticks
The weather in central Alabama has officially become fall & that means it's time to break out the cute scarves, boots, & jackets.  Another thing I like to accessorize with in the cooler months is a dark, vampy lip.  Look on any fashion website or women's magazine & you'll find it's a trendy look in the fall.  I thought I'd share a few of my favorite autumnal shades with you.

Let me just preface these shades by saying that you'll notice most of my recommendations are by Revlon.  Reason being, I absolutely love this brand, particularly the Super Lustrous range.  Revlon has an unbelievable amount of shades to choose from & every finish possible.  I find the Super Lustrous line tends to give me a semi-matte look (which I love) but without the drying qualities that a matte finish usually comes with. 
fall lipsticks
fall lipsticksMy favorite way to pair some of the darker tones is with minimal eye makeup to let the lip really pop.  Give some of these shades a try to finish off your fall look!

What are some of your favorite fall lip colors?
fall lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme