photo botslide.jpg

New In: Ole Henriksen Skincare

11.04.2014

I am constantly trying out new skin care products.  It has recently become my newest beauty obsession.  I've heard lots of good things about Ole Henriksen products but have always been hestiant to try them because they are on the pricier end.  I was browsing Sephora the other day to check out this year's holiday gift sets when I found this OH skincare set. 
It was still steeply priced at $59 ($115 value) but for seven generously sized products I thought I'd give it a try.  The kit includes:
1) 1.5 oz African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser
2) .25 oz Ultimate Lift Eye Gel
3) .5 oz Truth Revealed Super Creme SPF 15
4) .5 oz Truth Serum Collagen Booster
5) .5 oz Sheer Transformation
6) .5 oz Invigorating Night Gel
7) .5 oz Walnut Complexion Scrub

All are free of parabens, sulfates, & phthalates.
Fischer was also interested to come check out the newest arrivals
I haven't tried any of the products yet but I thought I'd give any of you OH lovers a heads up before this kit sells out.  I'll keep you posted on my thoughts on each of these products as I dig into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme